Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just a quick word

Hey all,

I got the afternoon off for a few hours this afternoon - yah! I guess that's nice considering I put in 12 hours yesterday. Orientation has gone well. However, I think my brain is about to explode. Lots of information. Computer based training, policies, procedures, manuals, etc... I did get to work a Redwolves game last night though. They are part of a "wooden bat" league. They are all college baseball players from all over the country who come here to play summer ball. I actually met a coach who graduated from Cedarville the year before I did. Small world.

Leah had her interviews today, she might post something about that at some point, but thought i'd give my 2 cents. She said they went very well. Both the hemodialisys and the cardiac positions have pros and cons, but both would work for her. We're not totally sure which sounds best at this point, but then again we don't have an offer from Mcleod either. We're not sure when they'll call us back. Hopefully soon.

Well, I need to get a dinner real quick before I go cover another baseball game for the Redwolves. Thanks for all your prayers and support. They are felt every day.

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment