Friday, July 17, 2009

End of a Busy Week


Hey All,

Hopefully you all had a great week. Leah and I made it through week one. Praise the Lord, she has 2 job offers. Choices are nice.

We went out for dinner with AJ and Alison, (2 of my friends from Cedarville) who will be getting married next summer. Yah! They have been out at Myrtle beach with family for the last week. We went out to Redbone Alley for dinner. Mmmm. That place is delicious. If anyone ever comes, I recommend either the Ribeye or Grilled Carolina shrimp. Delicious.

My week was a busy week filled with lots of new things. I started seeing patients today in the clinic, but that will decline once I start football at the end of July.

Well, sorry it was so short today. Leah and I are now headed back up to MI for a quick trip (Friday afternoon-Sunday morning). Sorry we won't get to see everyone. Congratulations to Erica and Phil who are getting married this weekend! Looking forward to seeing as many people as we can.

Much Love,
Adam

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ploeg & Leah! I finally have the chance to catch up with how things are going with you 2 here on your blog. Know I have been praying for you guys. Praise God you have received 2 job offers, Leah! I know He'd provide :) Looks like you 2 are getting settled in down there. I'm sure you 2 will enjoy life in SC. What is your new address? I will e-mail you, Ploeg.

    ReplyDelete